- Every company that plans its human resources and is socially responsible has an
- It is intended for all pupils and students of relevant schools and faculties who lack
- Interns are given the opportunity to actively participate in projects, feel the dynamics of
the corporation and get acquainted with the latest technologies, equipment, and
- Internships are led by experienced and trained mentors.
- The work of interns is carried out according to plan and program, monitored by HR and
it’s regularly evaluated.
- Interns are supported in the preparation of Bachelor’s and Master’s dissertations.
- Interns undergo an online exit interview.
- Interns receive a certificate upon completion of the internship.
What do our internships look like?
- Day One – Onboarding
- Over the course of the internship – Coordination of the process and support to interns
- Completion of internship – Evaluation of the mentor by the intern and the intern by the
Intended for support sectors for a period of nine months:
- Digital Transformation Office
- Finance Division
- Business Control Sector
- Public Procurement Service
- Human Resources Section
- Legal Department
- Logistics and Procurement Sector
- Marketing and Corporate Communications Department
- Possibility to receive an offer for an employment contract for a junior position
- Internships are full-time and paid.
In 2014 we started organising two month professional education programmes with theoretical and practical trainings for fresh graduates from the following faculties:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering – University of Belgrade
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering – University of Niš
- Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Department of Telecommunications and Networks – University of
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering – University of Banja Luka
- Other electrical engineering faculties in Serbia, B&H, Montenegro